1) Please ensure that when placing your order, that your shipping address is correct and in the proper format.
2) If you have recently moved, please make sure you update your change of address with the USPS. This will prevent items from being held or improperly delivered.
3) Keep your mail box clear. Make sure that you always check your mail, so that the postal worker has ample room to deliver your items.
4) Most importantly, provide a safe delivery space. All too often these days, Porch Pirates scan neighborhoods and steal visible packages right off of doorsteps. Providing a secure location will aid in preventing this occurrence.
5) During the 2020 holiday season, be aware that the tracking showing on the USPS or UPS sites may not be accurate or current and they work through their package overload.