Java Momma's BFF Program for exclusive perks and rewards is here! It’s simple: make a purchase, create an account, and you’re in!
- Earn Perks Points with every purchase. Points are awarded based on the subtotal minus discounts, taxes, and shipping. Points are shown for each product on the product listing.
- Points are accumulated in your customer Sky Wallet, which can be collected and redeemed towards future purchases. Fill your cart, select your address and payment method, and on the last page before you charge your card, select “Apply Cash + Rewards” button, and input how many points you would like to use!
- Points can be used towards a Subscription Order. To enable, Customers – log into your Portal, click on the Perks Points tab, and select the ‘enable for subscription payments’ button next to the Perks Points balance type.
- Perks Points and promo code can be applied to the same order. Remember points are awarded based on the subtotal, minus discounts, taxes, and shipping.
- Perk Points will not be rewarded if an order is was purchased entirely with Perks Points and/or a promo code. Perks Points are awarded on orders based on the subtotal minus discounts, taxes, and shipping.
- Additional points may be rewarded during new product launches, sales and more. Watch for the double points specials!
- Refer a friend and share Java Momma using your exclusive link. Once they create a customer account and make a purchase, YOU earn $5 worth of Perks Points. There is no limit to how many friends you refer and you can find your referral link in your customer portal, which is valid indefinitely. This is for referrals of new customer created accounts only. If your friend already has a shopping account with Java Momma, you are unable to receive a referral bonus.
- To view how many perk points you have accumulated. A Customer may log in to their Customer Portal and click on the Perks tab.
- If an order is cancelled or returned, Perks Points awarded from an order will be deducted if that order is canceled. This also applies to returns. It’s possible for your account to have a negative balance after items are returned.
- Perk points do not have a cash value, and cannot be cashed out. At this time Perk Points do not expire.
- 100 Perk Points = $10
How to use your Perk Points: Use my Perk Points
How to Send a Referral Code: Send my Friend a Referral Link